Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Transcript woes!

For some time, I have been struggling to send my transcript to Chicago GSB so that they can process my application further. But for two weeks, the registrar of my university was on leave. He finally came on Monday, sent out the transcript and it was supposed to reach me today.

BUT, it has not reached me for I had given an incorrect Postal Code in my address to the university. I discovered this on the delivery status report at the website of the courier service. I have mailed them and will call them tomorrow morning. Hope to get this sorted out as soon as possible and send it to Chicago at the earliest.

On the preparation front, I am done with CAT. Pretty ordinary, the way it went. Now, hope to pack some punch in my interview preparation for Chicago. ClearAdmit Wiki, here I come.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cat is alwasy relative - i remember the 1st time i gave it, i felt i'd done well but no interview call, next year i thought i was screwed but got all 6 IIMs - so u never know how others hv done!

Anonymous said...

cat is alwasy relative - i remember the 1st time i gave it, i felt i'd done well but no interview call, next year i thought i was screwed but got all 6 IIMs - so u never know how others hv done!

Amar Deshpande said...

Hope your transcript woes are over - I am having a bear of time myself trying to get my transcripts from my UG school in India. They DID send me a letter soliciting $$ for the 25 year anniversary of the school, though!

Maxwriter said...

@oops

thats true man, but then i screwed it that badly, there is little hope!

anyways, i am more keen on chicago :)

BTW, did u convert any of your 6 calls?

Maxwriter said...

@bsch00l4sp!r4nt

yeah..its always a tough job getting transcripts from school in India, though my university has a relatively smooth process