I have completed my Round-1 applications. Submitted my application for Chicago today and there is a strange sense of calmness ever since I hit that button.
I owe this blog an explanation for the extended absence and update it of the latest happenings in my life. For some reasons, this blog had to go underground for some time. Now, its back and has been refurbished. So, time to update it!
It all started in May when I decided to give GMAT and explore MBA options in the United States. Gave the test next to the Independence Day and scored high :) Exploring schools gave me a list of 5 schools which I wanted to apply to:
- Wharton
- Chicago GSB
- Kellogg SOM
- Stern
- Columbia
I have decided to push the last 3 to the second round because I cannot do justice to them due to paucity of time. This is on the application front. I very seriously intend to keep this blog updated from now on.
Diy Modern Headboard
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment