Things have been pretty slow since the time I submitted my two applications. I am also appearing for CAT - a test for admission to Indian business schools. Its a highly competitive exam. But, I don't feel like studying. :)
Wharton has started giving out interview invites. I got my application complete even before the deadline. So, its likely that they will review my application quite early. That makes me even more jittery with every passing day.
I also need to start looking at my Round-2 schools. However, I don't know why I can't look beyond Wharton and Chicago, I really love them. All other schools in my list are great too, but they don't appeal to me the way these two do. I sincerely hope that I get the chance to interview with one of them. I hope.....
Diy Modern Headboard
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment