Sorry to hear abt that. Kellogg was one school I was really interested in, and I was heartbroken when I received a ding form them. Good luck with the other schools!
Sorry about the ding..I got dinged from Kellogg too.. I was very keen on Kellogg and that was in my opinion my best app.. To be dinged w/o an interview is dissapointing... all the best for the other schools!
6 comments:
Sorry to hear about that :( but keep the faith, you still have two other schools. All the very best.
Sorry to hear abt that. Kellogg was one school I was really interested in, and I was heartbroken when I received a ding form them. Good luck with the other schools!
keep your heads up. Still crossing my fingers and toes for Chicago for ya.
same here. getting dinged sucks. thank god my season is over. all the best to you!!
Yeah, it really sucks! Now have to wait it out for the two 'C' finance heavyweight
Sorry about the ding..I got dinged from Kellogg too..
I was very keen on Kellogg and that was in my opinion my best app..
To be dinged w/o an interview is dissapointing...
all the best for the other schools!
Post a Comment