Friday, March 07, 2008

No News

Its been a long long time that I have had any updates on my MBA journey. After getting dinged from Kellogg, it has been very very quiet. There has been a small mail exchange with Chicago when I confirmed my interest in being on their waitlist. Thats about it.

Columbia AdCom has been sitting on my application for more than 1.5 months now. And that is after they took almost 3 weeks to make it go under review. After my application to Columbia, my interest in the school has grown considerably and I would really love to go to both the schools I am yet to receive decisions from. My concern is that is it too late to have any realistic chance at Columbia?

In the meanwhile, there have been lot of updates in the blogger world with lot of interviews being scheduled and conducted. Good luck to all my blogger friends.

HappyBunny, All the very best for your GMAT!

1 comments:

Mo Zhou said...

haha...yeah. I hope there is some great news coming your way soon as well. You know it might be a good idea to contact the people in the clubs that you want to join at U Chicago, show them why they should want you. I dont' know how feasible it is for you. Maybe a campus visit if you havent' done so. You know 'act as if' you are MBA student at GSB, you are the bomb, and you are their hope to win first place in IPO competition in 2009. Inspiration from watching 'Boiler Room' LoL