This is really turning out to be a nightmare. Another ding without interview comes my way and I did not apply to too many. :(
Now, my only hope comes out with results within 24 hours. If its good news, I am likely to hear sooner. The wait could not have been more painful.
Diy Modern Headboard
6 years ago
8 comments:
Crossing my fingers for you! :)
fighting!! all the best to tomorrow's result. Chicago is the best!
Hey,
don't worry I applied to 6 schools and got 6 dings. You can always apply next year.
I know what you are going through. This is my third year applying to bschool.
But hopefully we'll both have something to be happy about tomorrow.
Hey thanks for your wishes..
Sorry about ur dings..What happnd with Chi?
Yeah i am based out of Bangalore..Sure we can catch up sometime..
hey,maxwriter, you are still young. Let's do the applications together for 2009. :) It's going to be awesome.
hi Max! as other people have said it.. you gotta keep the faith! sorry about Columbia, they dinged me too.. really don't understand what's wrong with the school!
best wishes from me!
Did you ever realize you will be admitted to Columbia the following year!!! :)
Post a Comment