and it ends on a very unsavoury note. As many of you would have guessed, I got my rejection note from Chicago. It was hard to digest, but then, do you really have a choice. 6 weeks of hard work did not bear fruit. It seems WLs are never in your control.
I have not yet decided about whether to reapply next year. I definitely plan to pursue MBA. I have a couple of options in some good schools in India. I have to decide whether to go there or reapply to my dream schools next year. Would post my decision soon!
Diy Modern Headboard
6 years ago
4 comments:
awwww... sorry to hear the news. I probably checked your blog like 5 times a day. Maybe getting some feedback from adcom can help you make the decision. take care!
very sad to hear the news. however, don't give up, I'm really sure you'll be getting far better results next time! keep the faith :-)
I would suggest a ding analysis from a consultant or maybe current student. Sounds like you have a solid profile, it might have come down to the essays, especially clarity and conciseness of goals.
Sorry to hear about your dings... Take heart, and do give it a try again with more firepower next year! (which is essentially 6-7 months from now!)
Post a Comment