to REAPPLY. Well not exactly reapplication, as my list of schools is going to be altered significantly. But, I do hope to do extremely well this time round.
I am busy till May with work and other stuff so would not be as regular with my blog, but intend to be regular as soon as the application process for the year starts.
Bloggers for Fall 2009, I join your community!
Diy Modern Headboard
6 years ago
8 comments:
That's the spirit. I am glad that you decided with a long term perspective.
Hey Max,
Welcome to blogumminity-'09..... gr8 to have a reapplicant between us........ we sure can use your experience.....
yay! welcome back. :P
hehe... your link to my blog is wrong. :P
hey Max.. great to hear that, I'm sure you'll have great results! I'm rooting for you!!
Hey can I link to your blog, first time blogger here...looking to find other bloggers for the class of 2011
Hey Maxwriter,
Thats a great step. I wish things go well this year for you!
All the best! :)
Welcome back to the MBA applicant blogging community.
Quick question: How can you apply ED to both Tuck and CBS?
Post a Comment