Saturday, June 28, 2008

Columbia gets back to me

I heard from CBS on my feedback request - guess what, they denied it. I was checking out the BW Forums and I see all of them have been denied with different letters. They say they have read my application and have put in some points in the letter.

However, my letter seems to be very generic. The first line is " Check out the class profile" followed by gyan about applying ED or early in RD. Although, the first line does seem to be a little negative. I am not sure what to make of it. Are they really suggesting that my profile does not match up to the guys who get admitted. It would have been great, if they had been more straight forward about it.

3 comments:

Starwalker said...

Yeah I got the same mail.... i applied in RD, & my mail was the same as yours... good to know i have company, i guess, but this "feedback" dosnt leave us any better off in terms of where we stand, does it? what's the point of the whole charade then?

Mo Zhou said...

That's interesting. Can you call to ask actual questions?

OMGparishilton said...

so are u reapping to columbia, nice blog btw, why dont you make a post about why you think you got dinged