Thats a difficult question to answer. Was busy fixing some work-related issues before the application season firmly sets in. So, have been talking to a company which is offering me a role which is going to be great for my career. Things should hopefully work out in a couple of days.
I have been reading blogs all this while. But, could not bring myself to write.
So, what brought me to writing something on my blog? Well this piece: http://goneguru.wordpress.com/2008/07/10/the-wall/
A superb piece of writing! Just take some time out and read it. Fabulous!
On another note, my ISB application is trudging along. The more I find out about the school, the more I like it. Only concern being a lack of internship in the one-year course. However, saving a year does not sound too bad, either!
Diy Modern Headboard
6 years ago
1 comments:
Congrats on your new job :)
Post a Comment