Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Passed!!!

I passed the CFA Level 1 Exam. :):)

Given the conditions I had given the exam in, it was really a very pleasant surprise.

Thank you, happybunny for encouraging me to apply so late, even after fully understanding my non-financial background. :) I hope this will help me cope with coursework at b-school better.

MBA application work has started in full force. I have written 2/3 ISB essays and they have been flayed by my first reviewer just a few mintues back. Need to rework on them and get my strategy right. After that, it goes to my second reviewer. I intend to finish this set of essays by the end of this month or latest by a week later.

Hope everything goes according to plan!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Maxwriter!! This is a gr8 boost to ur profile..
Having a CFA under your belt surely helps, especially if u plan to move to finance sector.

OMGparishilton said...

great job, how long did you study for it?

The Teacher said...

Congrats Maxwriter!!!

And boy, you are already 2/3 down on ISB app. Awesome!!! I guess I have to learn how to give up procrastination.

Keep it up..

Ameya said...

Congrats Mate!!! Great stuff...

Mo Zhou said...

congrats! :)

Varun said...

Congrats Maxwriter!
CFA is huge :)

I've just spent the last half hour or so reading your entire blog - All the way from 2006!

Lots of information for a newbie. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congrats maxwriter!!! CFA is amazing... Done with 2/3 of ISB essays.. cool man! enlighten us with some analysis (of essays for ISB) if thats ok with you

Maxwriter said...

Thanks, guys! I am at hone these days. So, the next post will take a week more to come :)