Yes! After two years of MBA Talk at my blog, I have been nominated for the Clear Admit BoB Awards for the year 2008-09. Feels pretty good and I need to fill in my ballot by 24th. I would need to take out sometime and read student blogs which I haven't been following very closely.
In other updates, I have notified at my workplace about my plans to do an MBA and hopefully be relieved by the end of May or early June. Yesterday evening, I faxed in my Kroll authorization form and they have already started working on it. My recommender got a call today morning. So they seem to be pretty efficient.
There is no news from CBS regarding loans, visa and scholarship and its already mid-April. I hope things could move faster....
Diy Modern Headboard
6 years ago
10 comments:
Congrats man! You deserve it.
CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! :D
Congrats for the BoB nomination.. :-)
Gud to see the Kroll guys have been working actively in ur case..Had heard that once u dispatch the form , u can forget abt it for months..
That reminds me that I need to dispatch mine soon..
Congrats!!
Hi There,
To give you a brief introduction about myself, I run a website called TotalGadha.Com. For the past two years, TotalGadha.com has been helping CAT and GMAT Aspirants get into their dream Business Schools. Besides that, we have been successfully running online forums for Quant, Verbal, and Business Schools. TotalGadha GMAT is an online source for information on the MBA admissions process abroad. We draw nearly 3000-5000 students everyday and receive a good number of queries from our students on regular basis. In order to take the process of helping our students further, we are adding links of useful MBA blogs in our Zing Roll (Blog Roll). We found your blog useful for our students. We would like to exchange link with you. Please let us know if it is possible.
Also, If you like our blog, don't forget to give us a shout out.
Regards,
Dagny Taggart
Congrats on CBS!!!
I just wanted to drop you a line and tell you that I enjoy your blog, and wish you the best of luck with your MBA experience. I was in your shoes a few years ago, and can tell you that the Stanford GSB was two of the best years of my life (the application process, not so much, but that’s another story…)
Anyway, I know how stressful the application process can be, and since a lot of your readers are in the process of applying to business school, I thought I might be able to help you provide a valuable resource to your loyal readers.
I’d like to send you a copy of my complete applications for 5 top MBA programs (for free, seriously). Then, if you think your readers might like it as well, I’ll provide a link you can post on your blog so your readers can grab their copy as well.
If you're interested, drop me an email at josh.hohman@gmail.com, and I'll have a preview copy of my application materials emailed to you ASAP, so you can check it out and make sure it's something you'd feel comfortable giving away to your readers.
Sincerely,
Josh Hohman
Hey you dint join Columbia? I see that you are at IIMA. I am super glad that somebody chose Indian school over US-school. Not to put down US school but IIMs are no way less or inferior to any schools including Harvard.
Congrats for being nominatted.
MBA helps a lot in managing time and expose the business developing ability to the world.
Congrtas for the nomination for awards.
Thinking of theMBA, best wishes
Nice blog!!! Get Direct Admission MBA in India as per Academic Profile in Top MBA Colleges in India Without Management Quota seat and Direct admission MBA without Entrance exam in top b schools in india visit www.directadmissionmba.in
Post a Comment