Yeah, I received an invite to interview from Columbia. And as expected, I am really excited. I have some alumni to choose from. Let me see who responds first to my mails. Anybody, any tips for the interview?
Diy Modern Headboard
6 years ago
A Columbia Business School Incoming Student's journey
Yeah, I received an invite to interview from Columbia. And as expected, I am really excited. I have some alumni to choose from. Let me see who responds first to my mails. Anybody, any tips for the interview?
10 comments:
Hi Maxwriter,
Congrats!! This is the first post I read about interview invite for Fall 2008 applications. I've read good reviews on Clear Admit interview guides. Maybe you could consider using it.
I wish you all the best for the interview ^_^
Congrats dude.... Blast the interview and bless the blogosphere with the first admit also..... Best of luck....
congrats!
congrats!
Hey congratulations!!!
congrats. this year u will be on roll.
Maxwriter,
Congratulations!! I am so envious of your situation- that is great news!! Man, knock it out of the park for us. If I can't get in, I want my fellow bloggers like yourself to go :) I would google columbia interview advice because i think there was a compilation of interview debriefs that I found once. Also, the businessweek forums from prior years will probably have debriefs. Best of luck, Max. Let us know when you schedule your interview and how it goes.
Hey Max..way to go!
All the best :-)
hey Max,
Congrats on getting done with your interview! That's great that your interviewer said he'd submit his feedback immediately- I would almost trade with you!! Hopefully we will do the blogosphere proud hehe
P.S. lemme know when your status changes again (aka your interviewer submits feedback and your app becomes "complete") ... that way I can be envious!
Post a Comment