Saturday, October 18, 2008

Admit Packet

I received my admit packet by FedEx today.


And it has my official letter of admission signed by Linda. It also has a copy of the Hermes magazine and some other pamphalets containing information which is all over the website. Hermes is interesting and has a lot of information about students and alumni. The Class Notes section is particularly fascinating. Reading through it. The packet also has a note which says that the school, as of date, does not have a no-cosignor loan for international students.

On to other things, my Columbia ID activation hasn't happened yet. That means I cannot browse through CBS' amazing online resources for another weekend. I am using my time to read. Currently reading Kafka'a short stories. One of my friends, who shares the apartment with me is leaving for London tomorrow morning. He will be there for atleast a couple of years. So, its going to be a last night celebration tonight. That leaves only 3 people in our large mansion. :(

5 comments:

TienyChesney said...

ooh, i didn't know that we get an admit package! i thought everything was online nowadays... that is exciting though, hopefully not TOO much is info from the site (gotta save some trees afterall heeh). my ID hasn't been activated yet either- cannot wait to start researching more careers. General management is starting to sound more and more attractive. i should take a cue from you and start reading more too.

Anonymous said...

love the new look of your blog and can sense your excitement :) ... take it easy for the next 8-9 months now :)

Marketing Ninjutsu said...

Hi Max,ongrats on your admit to CBS!

I'm a fellow applicant here and have been invited to interview with alums in Bangalore. I'm still working on scheduling an interview right now.

I was wondering if it'd be ok for me to call you and talk about your interview experience and any advice you have for me? Let me know.

Maxwriter said...

Sure, Nitin! Send me an email at maxwriter@in.com I will send you my contact number.

Marketing Ninjutsu said...

Thank you. You got mail! :-)