My wire transfer of deposit reached Columbia yesterday and I am now officially enrolled in the school roasters. As soon as that happened, my status changed to "Deposit Received" and the to-do list expanded from a 17 point list to a 30 point list. And this is supposed to be the beginning. Phew!
The new to-do list however, also gives me access to the Columbia University ID and the email account. Thats exciting! Besides, there is a admitted student's reception on Dec 3. I don't think I can be there even if I really want to do that so much.
I am envious of Tieny who seems to have figured out his plan for the next 10 months. I will be in all probability be working till the end of June. I have my CFA Level 2 to study for and then prepare for school. Three important to-do things amongst the millions I can see right now are - Kroll verification, loan confirmation and F1 visa. None of them begins before January.
Time to relax, I guess!
PS: All the best for HappyBunny for her final result @Columbia!
Diy Modern Headboard
6 years ago
2 comments:
HI Max, Thanks for the shout out. Hope to see you there next year :P free conference dinners and event snacks and drinks. yay! (day dreaming...)
So now it's set in stone...... Congrats again..... :D
Post a Comment