Thursday, October 02, 2008

Admitted to Columbia Business School!!!

I can't believe it :) :) :)

18 comments:

TienyChesney said...

MAX! congratu-freakin-lations~!!! That's awesome- you should take the day off and get yourself a milkshake or something :) Do you mind telling me what time you got your "status change" email? I will convert it to New York time myself - thanks! congrats again!

The Teacher said...

Wow!!! That's pretty amazing!!!
Congratulations!!! This is by far the first admit of the season I have heard. For most of us, the process is still in beginning stages and you already have an admit.

Congrats again max.. enjoy!!!

P said...

Congratulations dude !!
I've been a regular reader of your blog. All the very best for your future endeavours :)

Cheers,
P

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dude !!!

Dino said...

Great stuff. Well done. Are you the first admit of the season?

Anonymous said...

Gr8 News!! Congratulations!!
This, I believe, is the first admit of the season on the blogosphere!!

theincarnated said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Dude you hit the freaking jackpot..... and the first one to do it on the entire blogosphere.... GO MAX!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey congratulations. Thats fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! You are the first in blogosphere :-). Congratulations! You can now continue to inspire us further :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope many other fellow bloggers will follow suit.

OMGparishilton said...

wooot

REBEL HOUSE MUSIC LOVER said...

congrats MAx writer... following your posts on the BW blog... i love columbia ed 2009.. it has made me addicted to bw forums :-)

Anonymous said...

congrats max..thats super news..way to go

Anonymous said...

Awsomeness Max...Congratulations!!!...All the best...u r inspiring :)...njoy n bask in the glory of an admit.

Cheers,
MbadHorse

Unknown said...

Extraordinary...... Congratulations....

Anonymous said...

Hey Max! gr8 news! congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats for your admission dude

samarpan_bschool@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey maxwriter,

Congratulations! Awesome win!
I saw your posts on pagalguy as well. I have a call from Columbia too. Would it be possible for us to connect? I need some gyan on interviewing with Columbia.

my mail ID is- poojam@gmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you!