Thursday, January 17, 2008

Kellogg Interview Waived!

Any news on the admission front is exciting. So, I now share with you that:

As I feared, my Kellogg interview requirement has been waived. My application will now go straight to the AdCom for review. And probably, if they think its necessary, I may get a telephonic interview.

Turning in the Part I late had almost sealed the fact that I will not be granted an alumni interview. One of my colleagues, who had submitted on Nov 17 got her interview assignment yesterday.

Meanwhile, Columbia, it seems, has decided that it will review my application last. It has been two weeks since I submitted on Jan 3 and have got no response from them. I wanted my application to go under review at the earliest. But, the AdCom in NYC has other plans.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there are a lot of applicants who have applied before Jan 3d (including me:)) and have not heard anything yet. So...you probably have a little bit of a wait before your app goes under review.