Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Kellogg Application Complete

The Kellogg Status Check Website showed me something new last night. It now says:

"All the required elements of your application are complete.

If your interview has been completed, the application has been submitted for review to the admissions committee. If your interview has not been conducted, the application will be submitted to the admissions committee upon completion of the interview. The next status check update will be the admission decision (Admit, Waitlist or Deny)."

I had submitted the Part I on Dec 20 and Part II on Jan 10, i.e. I submitted both of them a day before the deadline. However, there is no news on the interview front. I would love to have an alumni interview rather than the interview being waived. But then, that is not in my hands.

However, Columbia application hasn't gone under review yet. I had submitted on Jan 3. Hopefully it should be 'Under Review' by this weekend. All the best to fellow bloggers waiting for R2 interview invites and for those who are interviewing in the next few days.

4 comments:

School In The Country said...

Did you get email notification that it was complete? I got email notification that it had been received yesterday, and I submitted both Part I and Part II about a week in advance AND I have already done my interview.

I guess they don't go in order of submission.

Anonymous said...

did kellogg email you a separate login for the status check site? i haven't gotten an ID or PIN for that site, though my application shows as submitted on the embark site...

Maxwriter said...

@anonymous

You should get the check check e-mail within 4 business days after submitting Part I. Assuming you submitted for Round 2, it should have reached you by now. Check with the Kellogg Adcom.

Anonymous said...

brilliant - found it in the file of email from december... no update on mine yet... thanks for the pointer!