Friday, January 18, 2008

Finally......Columbia Updates

Yes, after 15 days of wait, my Columbia application has now gone 'Under review'. So, I should get my decision within 12 weeks. Frankly speaking, its too long a time. I am not sure what does the AdCom at Columbia do to take so long. All schools applied to took 2 months to give out final decisions.

Meanwhile, A very BIG congrats to all the HARVARD and DUKE R1 Admits! Enjoy your success, folks. Next week in another big one, Stanford.

4 comments:

Jaguar Paw said...

Thanks Maxwriter for your comment on my blog. Best of luck with that Chicago WL. I was in that position last yer at chi. was dinged later. I got dinged after interview at chi this year. So give it all yo columbia and the rest! Best - the paw!

Jaguar Paw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mo Zhou said...

GOOD LUCK :P

Mo Zhou said...

Thanks for the advise on the CON on June exam. I think I'm going to take the June exam.

I'm still taking lvl1. Which was my original plan. I wanted to have the whole process done before MBA starts. Now, that is out of the window. if I pass lvl1 in june, lvl2 next june, still have lvl3 to go. Anyway, guess I'll have to get as many lvl as possible out of the way. 2.5 months is good enough, if you can push yourself study 3 hours a day after work. I'm good in most of the sections, just not good enough to cover the bad parts in what I did really bad in ethics and econ (what the hell, they ask really tricky questions, you will see when you take the test. Those are also the two sections I spent the least time on. because well you know I took Econ classes in college, and I consider myself a very ethical person, which I think most of the rules are common sense) Ethics is something very important, if you can't do well in ethics, you pretty much automatic failed.