Its taken some time, but its now sinking in: I am attending Columbia next Fall! MBA has been a long time dream and I, finally, have some concrete progress on that front.
However, my weekend was terrible. Was on the bed with cough, cold and high fever for three consecutive days. Its a little better now. Meanwhile, I have been going through the admitted students website to get information about tasks for the next few months. I realize its a little too early in the process and the website itself is not really up-to-date for the Class of 2011.
I went to my bank today to find out a way to wire my deposit to Columbia. The lady handed over a 9-page :O form which I need to fill and attach it with some photocopies and submit. She said it takes 48 hours, which is not so bad. Columbia's $6000 deposit is huge, I must say. :D
I am not sure when am I suppose to receive an admit packet: now, after my deposit or even later?
Meanwhile, I have been checking a lot of stuff about the university and the school and that has got me even more excited. I can't wait for next fall! :)
PS: Thank you all for your congratulatory messages. I really appreciate it. Hope to see a lot more admits from the blogosphere! Go guys!
Diy Modern Headboard
6 years ago
2 comments:
Congrats on your acceptance!!!
I read your entire blog and its quite interesting.
I am just in the middle of my Master in Management degree in France, but starting to explore options regarding MBA in the U.S.
How do you plan to fund your MBA? are you going to apply to some sort of scholarship, grant, loan?
Hope you continue posting on your blog since its a big incentive for us that are just starting =)
Good luck!
how are you doin, classmate!??!!? hehe
Post a Comment