not really happy! :(
Yup, done with my Chicago interview. It did not go as well as I wanted it to. The interviewer was an executive MBA alumnus who had done his MBA after 12 years of experience. And here I was trying to convince him about my career plans and the need of an MBA after 2-3 years of work experience. I was good in core 'Why?' questions. But, some questions about failures and success at work did not seem to convince him entirely. I guess, he was looking for more experience and depth in these roles. Rest of the interview was reasonable and apart from some of my patented ramblings, I did hold his attention. He did not take any notes. He was writing about the candidate after the interview was over. I asked him questions in the end and he was impressed with my depth of research on my area of interest.
Now after analyzing and over-analyzing, I think it would be difficult for me to make the cut, given the fact that I did not have a very convincing interview. Although, I hope its not so gloomy as it seems to me. I am looking at my R2 schools now. They are on my blog sidebar and I need to shortlist them to 2-3. December will be hard work with renewal of essay writing spree. I sincerely hope something good comes out of the whole thing.
Diy Modern Headboard
6 years ago
1 comments:
Web Marketing - Canadian Internet Marketing Free web hosting 24/7 Support for Canadian business,fast joomla free web hosting and CA Domain Name Registrations, Domain Name Transfers
http://www.widewebmarketing.ca
Sender: Canadian Internet Marketing
Free Web Hosting - Canadian Free Web Hosting Free web hosting 24/7 Support for Canadian business,fast joomla free web hosting and CA Domain Name Registrations, Domain Name Transfers
http://www.widewebhosting.ca
Best Photos for sale on the internet Best photos gallery photos for sale
http://www.photoforsale.ca
Olympique Moving and Storage offers you clean, secure (staffed, with security alarms), climate-controlled storage. With 32000 square-feet on two 2 floors, ...
8-)
Olympique Moving Montreal Montreal Moving Company and Storage Service Panneton & Panneton is one of the most recommended company in Montreal and has been since 1960 in transportation
http://www.pannetonpanneton.com URL: http://www.pannetonpanneton.com
Olympique Moving Montreal Olympique Moving company in Montreal and Storage service Montreal experience includes transportation, commercial moving (on all levels), residential moving
http://demenagementolympique.com URL:
http://www.googletube.ca New Video Google Tube
Montreal SEO company Web Design in Montreal SEO Expert in Internet Marketing Montreal SEO (Search Engine Optimization Company) Free Internet SEO ... Design company with SEO organic Expert in search engines - Internet Marketing Firm ...
http://www.danimaster.com
Montreal SEO company Web Design in Montreal SEO Expert in Internet MarketingMontreal SEO (Search Engine Optimization Company) Free Internet SEO ... Design company with SEO organic Expert in search engines - Internet Marketing Firm ...
Sender: Internet Marketing company URL: http://www.widewebdesign.ca
Post a Comment