Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Columbia Essays - An update

My Columbia essays seem to be going fine. I have been working on them for the last week and first three are ready to be sent to reviewers. Problem is that all my reviewers are not available right now except my primary one. :)

The fourth essay is a tougher nut to crack. Only 250 words on what I am passionate about. No idea what to write here. Think, think think!

On a more festive note,
Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

reviewers? hmmm... tell me abt it;-)

Mo Zhou said...

hmmm... 'what are you passionate about?' that's a tough question. you need to be passionate about something that would lead you into the career you want. what do you care about? Do you care about besides money? (apperantly, money is not very well regarded response :P) What do you want out of a Finance Career? I think you can read vault.com on the ibanking or which ever finance career attracts you, read about their daily life, is something there, (even little things) what you are passionate about.

Anonymous said...

o no, thats not what i meant at all!
(to put it in straight language i used the phrase 'tell me about it' to mean "o i know all about it, I'm facing the same thing out here")
btw hows the IV prep going?

Mo Zhou said...

:) thanks for the comments. yeah I'll focus on the GMAT right now, and worry about the rest when it is time to worry about those.