I am not sure, what am I doing on the blogger now when I should be writing my essays. Of course, I am relaxing. :) Come to think of it, I am slowly getting tired of the process which I started so enthusiastically a quarter back. Writing essays for different schools back-to-back can take a toll on the passion you have for the schools, you want to attend.
To my mind, the futility of the whole process keeps coming back. Repeatedly, I am trying to convince the Admission Committee why this or that course is the best for me OR vice versa. But, I think this state of my mind is temporary. Next morning I get up, I may be back to my usual self, obsessed about MBA :)
Since I am at it, let me update my blog of the latest on the application front. Columbia essays are being reviewed and I have heard from 2/3 reviewers and they all have plenty to say. I would need to work on this stuff. Meanwhile my application for Columbia is ready and the recommendations done. So, final touches to the essays and they should be ready to go.
I have started working on the Kellogg essays and am done with two. Uniqueness essay is a new one for me, which is kind a strange after having done three applications. Come Jan 10 and I would be done with my application process for Fall 2008 and hopefully for life. Hoping for a great new year, cheers!
Diy Modern Headboard
6 years ago
1 comments:
Hang on there! :) The darkest period is right before dawn. Best of lucks for 2008.
Post a Comment