Saturday, December 08, 2007

Missing motivation - gotta find it!

Its been a week that I have started to work on my R2 applications. But so far I have had little success. I have written barely a paragraph for Columbia's Essay #2. And it doesn't sound too great. And its getting high time I started doing some serious work on my applications.

I also need to finalize my list of target R2 schools. I am virtually decided on Columbia and Kellogg. However, am yet to decide on Tuck and Stern. I need to get a move on and quickly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get it done before the Chcago deadline, it'll also help in taking time off hypothesizing abt the results, and save ur F5 key too:-)

Anonymous said...

and check out my post on various schools, which is bang on target i think - wud help u in deciding

Anonymous said...

and tuck is in the 'middle of nowhere' ;-)

Mo Zhou said...

WoW, we have the same list of target schools. We both come from engineering back ground. Best of the luck!!