Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Waitlisted@Chicago

Yes, thats how my application has turned out. I really want some help as to how to navigate this wait list. Anybody and everybody who has an idea, please let me know if you have any information about the Chicago wait list.

I now have to go ahead with my Kellogg and Columbia applications. The Kellogg Part I deadline is in two days. I better get back to running.

3 comments:

JulyDream said...

Just saw this on the applicants forum... thought you may be interested. Hope all turns out well.

http://run-forrest.blogspot.com/2007/12/handling-business-school-waitlists.html

Anonymous said...

mu understanding is that waitlist = "we want to check out some R2 applicants before we are sure you're good enough"

so my advice (and I'm a 1st time applicant) is to complete Col/Kel apps first then get onto Chi WL plans - Chi R2 apps open on 9th Jan, nothing will change for u before that!

Mo Zhou said...

at least it means there is hope. :) Good luck!